Søndergade 4, 8382 Hinnerup, Denmark
Mob:(+45) 91 94 77 22
Videometry, one man company:
- OOP programmer, Unity3d C# and Adobe AIR, ActionScript technology.
- Lecturer and App Developer for cross platform Smartphone (games and VR)
- Customers include Danmarks Radio, Innovation Lab, VIA University College,
Grundfos plus many more.
- Customer contact, programming, graphics and 3D modelling
- Teaching Adobe/Autodesk technologies, including Photoshop, 3D Studio MAX,
Premiere, Flash, Flex.
- Creating live programmable TV graphics
- Website creation and maintenance for “Rene Ord for Lommepengene”
- Creating interactive games for rehabilitation software
- Lead graphics developer
- Worked with several Java programmers, and received instruction in Object Orientated Programming.
Århus Technical College
Lecturer, HTX and short courses. Teaching the following programs.
- 3D Studio MAX
- Reality Studio (online panorama based VR)
AD HOC Lectures And Seminars
- OOP Programming with Kristen Nygaard, (co-inventor of Simula)
- The Future of Technology, Bran Ferry, Disney Imagineeers
- Mobile technology, Kari Pulli (then head of Nokia R&D)
- 3D internet Technology, Remi Arnaud (co-inventor Google Earth)
I feel compelled to add these experiences to my Education, as they have given more insight and inspiration than years spent at various schools and colleges.
I was fortunate enough to spend a whole week with Kari and Remi in Perugia, Italy as part of the Web 3D Consortium.
EUROPEAN FILM COLLEGE, Ebeltoft, Denmark.
- All elements of film/video production
- Film History
- Manuscript Authouring
- Animation with Oscar winning Richard Williams
WINART (under Byhøjskole) Århus, Denmark.
- Multi-media Production
- 3D Studio 4
- Macromedia Director
MATTHEW BOULTON COLLEGE, Birmingham, England.
- ONC Mechanical Engineering
- ONC Electrical Engineering
BISHOP WALSH SCHOOL, Sutton Coldfield, England.
Secondary School Education, with O-levels in (grade):
- English (A)
- Maths (A)
- Physics (A)
- Geography (A)
- Religious Studies (B)
- English Literature (B)
- Chemistry (B)
- German (CSE grade 1)
Mother Tongue: English Other languages: Danish
Selected Skills and Abilities:
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Very visual communicator making extensive use of mockups and prototypes to describe core concepts.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people from all levels and disciplines in both English and Danish.
- Ability to use logic and common sense when dealing and working through problems.
- Extensive experience and capability in gathering/researching and using information.
- Up to date with latest technology trends and emerging platforms. Capable of creating prototypes quickly, and robust coding API’s.
When not programming I enjoy playing with my band, RAW BRITANNIA (guitar and vocals), fishing for Carp, reading and writing film manuscripts, and am also an enthusiastic online scrabble player.
As the father of 4 wonderful kids (9-18) I also get to play football, skateboard, enjoy casual swimming and fixing the whole family’s phones, PC’s and tablets.
I have a full driving license, Open Water Diving Certificate and British Croupier License.