Freelance Developer and Lecturer
- 3D, mobile, VR and web solutions based on Adobe AIR, Unity3D, HTML5, WebGL
- Customers include Danmarks Radio, Innovation Lab, VIA University College,
Grundfos plus many more.
- Customer contact, programming, graphics and 3D modeling
- Teaching Adobe/Autodesk technologies, including Photoshop, 3D Studio MAX,
Premiere, After Effects and more.
Emma Electronic / Orkestergraven
Web programmer, Guitar Technician, Salesman
- Development of EmmaElectronic.com (page and webshop)
- Development of Orkestergraven.com (page and webshop)
- Development of Barcode based stock/warehouse control.
- Guitar repairs and set-ups.
- Sales of guitars, effect pedals, amplifiers, etc.
VIA University College, Århus
Lecturer in VR technology
- Teaching VR technology
- Video recording and editing in 180/360 degrees
- Headset Fabrication (OTTO!)
Danmarks Radio, Århus
- Creating live programmable TV graphics
- Website creation and maintenance for “Rene Ord for Lommepengerne”
- Creating interactive games for rehabilitation software
- Lead graphics developer
- Worked with several Java programmers, and recieved instruction in Object Orientated Programmering.
Århus Technical College
Lecturer, HTX and short courses. Teaching the following programs.
- 3D Studio MAX
- Reality Studio (online panorama based VR)
AA Studios Århus
- Recording and mixing in the Studio
- Mixing and recording of Live Events
- Cameraman for live events
Italienske Spisehus Århus
- Preparation of Italien Dishes
- Preparation of Desserts
- Preparation of Salad Buffet
Sutton Coldfield College, UK
- Technical drawings of Electric and Electronic Circuits
- Working in the electronic stores
Seascape Cruises, Caribbean
Rainbow Casino, Birmingham
R&D Signs, Birmingham
- Design and fabrication of Signs
- Vinyl cutting machine operative
Electronic and Mechanical Engineering Apprentice
- Laboratory testing of electronic controllers and motors
- Technical Illustration
- Plant Maintenance
EUROPEAN FILM COLLEGE, Ebeltoft, Denmark.
- All element of film/video production
- Film History
- Manuscript Authouring
- Animation and Storytelling
WINART (under Byhøjskole) Århus, Denmark.
- Multi-media Production
- 3D Studio 4
- Macromedia Director
MATTHEW BOULTON COLLEGE, Birmingham, England.
- ONC Mechanical Engineering
- ONC Electrical Engineering
BISHOP WALSH SCHOOL, Sutton Coldfield, England.
Secondary School Eduction, with O-levels in (grade):
- English (A)
- Maths (A)
- Physics (A)
- Geography (A)
- Religious Studies (B)
- English Literature (B)
- Chemistry (B)
- German (CSE grade 1)
Mother Tongue: English
Other languages: Danish
Selected Skills and Abilities:
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Very visual communicator making extensive use of mockups and prototypes to describe core concepts.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people from all levels and disciplines in both English and Danish.
- Ability to use logic and common sense when dealing and working through problems.
- Extensive experience and capability in gathering/researching and using information.
- Upto date with latest technology trends and immerging platforms.
- Cabable of creating prototypes quickly, and robust coding API’s.
When not programming I enjoy playing guitar and singing, fishing for Carp, reading and writing film manuscripts, and am also an enthusiastic online scrabble player.
As the father of 4 wonderful kids (11-20) I also get to play football, skateboard, enjoy casual swimming and fixing the whole families phones, PC’s and tablets.
I have a full drivers license, Open Water Diving Certificate and British Croupier License.